OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

ISSUE SAVING 4.9 PROJECT PROGRESS

Discussions and support SPECIFICALLY for version 4.9 only
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

ISSUE SAVING 4.9 PROJECT PROGRESS

Post by Ruffsta »

Ok, I noticed that this happens to me - I don't know about the rest of you... But if you code something and click close without saving first.. it won't save your work... it will ask you that there may be unsaved work would you like to save just incase... but it doesn't save your work..

Also noticed that if you click save and then close out and it will ask you that there may be unsaved work would you like to save just incase... and you click yes - it still won't save your current work..

MY SOLUTION:
the only way i found to avoid this and actually save your progress is to click "file / save" - and then when you exit out - it will ask you the same thing.. just click no... Your work will be saved.

maybe this just a glitch on my end or a real glitch with dsgm and VM - if there is a lot of people having this issue please post here so that James may look into what's going on and create a fix for it.. At first i didn't have this issue.. but this just started.. so i honestly dunno what's going on.. so for now i'll continue to use the solution i mentioned..
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user