OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

UPCOMING... NEW FORUM / SITE LOCATION

Stay up to date
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

UPCOMING... NEW FORUM / SITE LOCATION

Post by Ruffsta »

James and I are going to be switching the location of the forum sometime this upcoming week and I will be looking into a new website template and such cause i'm tired of editing every page when i add a new game and all... at first everything will stay the same - just a different link to it all.. This way we fix email notifications and such as it should be.. I just got totally done with this free hosting and limited bullshit.. forum down at times, etc..

Your info will be saved and all that... we will let everyone know what's what as we set it all up.. for now, nothing changes.. if anything if you use the current links they will re-direct you if needed.. again, this is not happening right this second.. we are just giving you all a heads up on what's what. AGAIN, your info will be saved, all topics and such will all be saved.. the forum will NOT change by any means.. just a new link really..

i'll also be adding a paypal donation thing.. this will be used for contests and prizes, maintaining the forum/site and such... Again, there is a lot going on behind the scenes but we will keep you all updated. stay tuned!
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user