OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

Pesky Worms

Specifically 4.9 works in progress
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pesky Worms

Post by Ruffsta »

If I can get DDD to help fix the logic - (i SORTA have it working, but not working right..).. this will be my next release.. It's NOT 1 of the real releases I wanted to do.. but it IS one of my projects I started years ago - (infact, just right before James shut down the whole thing lol), that I came back to.. Basically, a worm version of "Whack-A-Mole".. lol I just want to keep NEW games being released.. Tho I already know the ones I REALLY REALLY want to release will not happen.. I'm still trying..

DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user
DigitalDesignDude
Appreciated Member
Appreciated Member

Re: Pesky Worms

Post by DigitalDesignDude »

What exact logic do you need help with?

I now try to avoid working with DSGM 4.9 for certain projects that require more complicated or repeated logic since I am limited to rearranging code blocks in DSGM 4.9. I just spend more time on it than what I find is reasonable as opposed to working in DSGM 5.12 where I can handtype code and reuse game objects conveniently.

Depending on what you're trying to accomplish I may be able to help if it doesn't require me to spend too much time in DSGM 4.9. I hope that's understandable.
Multimedia Developer & Designer and Former DSGM 5.12 User

Created DS Games: BioDie, Fishing the Deep

Email notifications not currently supported on this forum.
Discord: DDesignDude#0055