OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

Introduce yourself

Welcome message
Lokd_0n
Newly Registered
Newly Registered

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Lokd_0n »

Hello I'm Lok

I don't have much DSGM experience but game design is a hobby of mine and I have learnt in several other engines (Game Maker, Unity, Unreal 3 & 4) and I enjoy beta testing games with some of those including a few DSGM games since many years ago my father made some popular games using DSGM, he'll probably never come back to it so I'm thinking of finishing/remaking one of his unfinished projects. I mostly joined to see what DSGM Dev and Homebrew was up to since I heard it was still alive and kicking xD and of course to talk game design since that's always fun.
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ruffsta »

Welcome to our community! may i ask your father's screen name that he had back then and games he made? you can PM me the name if you want to keep it private..
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user
Lokd_0n
Newly Registered
Newly Registered

Post by Lokd_0n »

Ruffsta wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:09 pm Welcome to our community! may i ask your father's screen name that he had back then and games he made? you can PM me the name if you want to keep it private..
I would PM it to you but it says that I need to be part of more discussions first although given how small this community is I'm sure you can guess already. once i can PM ill let you know so long as you don't go crazy spreading it around i don't wanna be known as "Just that guy who is the son of that other guy" and nothing else y'know.
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ruffsta »

i'm not like that.. I take privacy seriously.

FYI: i'm also the admin and owner of this forum and website..

to unlock the PM feature you do have to join in on some topics/posts - as long as you are not spamming them to unlock the PM feature.. ask a couple of questions, comment on posts made... it won't take you long.
DS Games:

*strictly a 4.9 user
Buck7
Newly Registered
Newly Registered

Post by Buck7 »

Woah don't tell me James is already a father :lol:
welcome though!
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ruffsta »

nope.. lol
DS Games:

*strictly a 4.9 user
BowersIndustry

Post by BowersIndustry »

Hello! I am Kenyon Bowers (Owner of BowersIndustry). I look forward to making many DS games! :D
Bringing back the DS Game Maker community.

Creator of: DeS