OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

NEW GAME SUBMISSION RULE - Raspberry Pie Ready

Stay up to date
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

NEW GAME SUBMISSION RULE - Raspberry Pie Ready

Post by Ruffsta »

Ok, This is a new requirement when submitting a game release...

You must now state if the game is "Raspberry Pie" ready.. "Yes", "No" OR "unknown".. You see, when playing your games on a TV, you use a Raspberry setup - I won't get into that here, as there is already a topic for that...

If "Unknown" and you want me to check for graphical things.. I can do that and state the if infact it is or it isn't.. The only way to know for sure is that you have to have a Raspberry Pie - see specified Raspberry Pie topic.. This will now be a thing that I look at.. because games should be playable on a TV and not just on the PC or a handheld unit... Our responsibility is to make our games available for every use as possible.. Just because you create a "Homebrew" game.. it doesn't mean that you put your full heart and potential into it until you proved otherwise...
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user