OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

Documentación de codificación DSGM en español (DSGM Coding Documentation by DigitalDesignDude)

Resources for your games
JoelB2011
Registered member
Registered member

Documentación de codificación DSGM en español (DSGM Coding Documentation by DigitalDesignDude)

Post by JoelB2011 »

EN: Greetings! I decided to do my bit of help and took the free time to translate the DSGM Coding Documentation files made by the user DigitalDesignDude completely in Spanish for those people who discovered the forum and do not know or are not very fluent in English (like me). I hope it helps you.

ES: ¡Saludos! Decidí poner mi granito de ayuda y me tomé el tiempo libre de traducir los archivos de Documentación de codificación DSGM hechos por el usuario DigitalDesignDude completamente en español para aquellas personas que descubrieron el foro y no saben o no tienen muy bien dominado el inglés (como yo). Espero les sirva de ayuda.

Original link of the documentation forum in English: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=40

Link de la documentación en Español: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Documentación de codificación DSGM en español (DSGM Coding Documentation by DigitalDesignDude)

Post by Ruffsta »

thank you for that!
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user