OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

Will there be a smaller version of the DS Game Maker virtual machine in the future?

Forum, Website and VM Installation Support only
JoelB2011
Registered member
Registered member

Will there be a smaller version of the DS Game Maker virtual machine in the future?

Post by JoelB2011 »

Is it possible to make a virtual machine again but smaller? I tried to create a new virtual machine that is just enough to run normally for DS Game Maker 4.9 and 5.12 but much lighter, using the shared folder or a flash memory to avoid doubling the space of the virtual machine, but it didn't work with DSGM cracking program successful. I think that this would be a good idea to make the download of the virtual machine less burdensome for those people who do not have a good Internet or who have little space on their hard disk.
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Will there be a smaller version of the DS Game Maker virtual machine in the future?

Post by Ruffsta »

To my knowledge, James will not be doing anything more with the software. I brought him out of retirement of it just so we could have what we do now. However, I will ask him.. but do not hold your breath. He did not create "virtualbox" only DSGM.

As far as upgrading space is easy and not that expensive.. unless your system is way too old, then it may be time to upgrade to a newer PC.
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user