OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

Welcome!

Welcome message
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome!

Post by Ruffsta »

Welcome to the new official DS Game Maker fan forum!

I know it's been a long time since DSGM has been around, but I am glad to see that it hasn't been forgotten.. I decided to put this project of bringing it back to life because honestly, I personally miss using the software - (4.9 was the version of my choice). You are either here because you do too or at the very least heard about it and are interested in the software.

This forum is SPECIFICALLY for our beloved DS Game Maker software created by James Garner. Please respect your fellow DSGM members and let's try to keep this forum clean and in a somewhat orderly fashion. A lot of info has slipped through the cracks and i'm hoping that together we can piece it back again.

I put the fan site and this forum up because I wanted to and because people kept asking about DSGM. I have put in a lot of work into getting this altogether.. However, if it's not going to be respected - I can take it all down in a matter of minutes. So please, let us all work together and respect this forum, members and all the work that is being made to bring back DSGM.

Thank you,
Ruffsta
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user