OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

We need project coders..

Discussions and support SPECIFICALLY for version 4.9 only
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

We need project coders..

Post by Ruffsta »

I'm more of a game designer.. I know what games I want to create and can design them to my liking, but I don't know how to code the logics to make any of them work - (I have like 9 projects designed and ready to finish).. It's been years since anyone has used DSGM and we don't have any former experienced coding members at this time..

We have 2 former members coming back after the forum is secured, which I honestly can't wait for! These guys have made games before that are listed on the website and both have experience in coding outside of DSGM as well... It's what they do for a living.

Ryan & YoshiInAVoid
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user
Clearsquares
Newly Registered
Newly Registered

Re: We need project coders..

Post by Clearsquares »

You know, these seem like exiting news, I await to see this happening, also thank you for your efforts!
Trying to reach Trifecta in HTML CSS JavaScript
HTML - certified x3
CSS - certified x3
JavaScript - certified x2

I own Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi 3 A+, Raspberry Pi 4.