OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

ReadMe before posting!

Show off your completed games here
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

ReadMe before posting!

Post by Ruffsta »

This area is for fully completed games only! The requirements needed to showcase your games here and on the website - (because this is where i'll get them to place them up), are as follows:

Topic subject:
* Topic subject must only contain the name of your game
Example: BananaCraze

Topic message:
* Your game must be fully complete without any bugs or issues - No demos or test games!
* You must provide a screenshot in the size of 256 x 384 only
* You must provide a description of no more than 40 words
* You must state the genre of your game
* You must state the game file size
* You must state what version of DSGM it was made with
* You must state if it is Raspberry Pie ready - This is where all your graphics are true or may show errors.. So say "Yes", No" OR "Unknown" - I can test them out and let you know and post results if they are "Unknown".

* OPTIONAL: a DS cover picture 128 x 128 only - the template can be found under resources on the website.

The reason I am not linking the template on here in the forum is infact actually to make people visit and use the website and not just the forum. Making a cover is just for pure fun and may be picked to be displayed on the website as I displayed 1 under "Resources" on the website.

Screenshot Example: 256 x 384

DS Cover Example: 128 x 128 - Again, this is optional.. If you provide one, it "MAY" be picked to be shown on a random games page on the website. FYI: Cover spots are limited.. Only 26 spots available.
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user