OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

Educational Grade School App

Specifically 5.12 works in progress
MarTCM
Registered member
Registered member

Educational Grade School App

Post by MarTCM »

Yeah ik...
the idea is kinda lame...
but i want my little brother to enjoy studying and what better way than to make him study using his dsi :)
app is still in early stage and its in french and arabic! (you have been warned)

https://mega.nz/file/rQJHgIoJ#_1L3UZyqv ... eT2TjJaNe0
DigitalDesignDude
Appreciated Member
Appreciated Member

Re: Educational Grade School App

Post by DigitalDesignDude »

It's nice you're doing this for your brother :)
Don't think it's lame at all. After all the Ds was home to a bunch of education and brain training apps so it fits right in.

Did you make this in DSGM 4.9 or 5.12?

I'm testing flash card compatibility with the VM installations of DSGM and wonder if 5.12 worked out for producing your .nds file.
Multimedia Developer & Designer and Former DSGM 5.12 User

Created DS Games: BioDie, Fishing the Deep

Email notifications not currently supported on this forum.
Discord: DDesignDude#0055
MarTCM
Registered member
Registered member

Re: Educational Grade School App

Post by MarTCM »

Im using 5.12
Actually i dont use a flashcart, i modded my dsi so i opened the .nds file with unlaunch it worked perfectly