OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

Hangman

Specifically 4.9 works in progress
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hangman

Post by Ruffsta »

This would be another pride and joy to release.. this one will take a little bit of work as far as making the dashes work with a word list...

DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hangman

Post by Ruffsta »

more coming on this soon... i have to go over my intent on the project in more detail and we can publicly discuss this project.. i know what i want to do.. it's just how big i want it to be and all that.. so i have some thinking ahead of me..

keep in mind i have MANY projects.. so i can't just focus on any specific one except a special one i have in mind!.. but i will list other projects as i go..
DS Games:

*strictly a 4.9 user
TheLegoShaper

Post by TheLegoShaper »

Along with some good music I will be watching out for syntaxes, when I play this game.
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ruffsta »

it's going to be a long while - (or even if i'm able to make this game)... i'm more of a game designer than a game coder.. so atm, i don't even know how to code this up...
DS Games:

*strictly a 4.9 user
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ruffsta »

apparently this project is not going to happen anytime soon.. so i am putting it on the back burner until i find an assistant coder..

moving on..
DS Games:

*strictly a 4.9 user