OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

HALLOWEEN CONTEST - (COMPLETED)

Forum, Website and VM Installation Support only
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

HALLOWEEN CONTEST - (COMPLETED)

Post by Ruffsta »

Ok, I would like very much to do a Halloween contest.. I'm just not sure of the prize as there isn't much to offer atm sadly - (we are going to work on this).. If anyone can come up with a doable prize I would be very much interested in hearing it.. I know there isn't many users atm, but I am trying to build up spirits as well as the community..
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user
DigitalDesignDude
Appreciated Member
Appreciated Member

Re: HALLOWEEN CONTEST

Post by DigitalDesignDude »

This is a great idea, and something I would definitely be excited for if it ends up happening :)

As for prize ideas, I imagine it would have to be something free since Ruffsta nor James is making any money running the forum.

Some different free prize ideas I have off the top of my head are:
  • Your game/app gets featured on the DSGM website as one of the highlighted games
  • On the website in the Games pages, get a special badge or indication message stating that your game/app won the Halloween contest.
  • Winner get their own forum page similar to what was discussed in the "Reward Members" Topic.
I figure some these ideas may not be doable or ideal depening on the winning app/game, but these are just quick ideas I came up with. I wouldn't expect the winner to get more than 1 or two things on the list if it's considered.
Last edited by DigitalDesignDude on Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Multimedia Developer & Designer and Former DSGM 5.12 User

Created DS Games: BioDie, Fishing the Deep

Email notifications not currently supported on this forum.
Discord: DDesignDude#0055
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ruffsta »

This is a great idea, and something I would definitely be exited for if it ends up happening
it will happen, was just the prize i am contemplating on..

it can be managed... i love your ideas.. they are all doable.. and again i am very impressed with you as a member! thanks for your ideas!

as for #3 on your prize list there are qualifications.. just because you win a contest shouldn't give you a page on the forum.. those pages are for those who are serious and have created a minimum of 2 fully error free released projects... it could probably be on a highlighted page on the forum if i find the right extension..
DS Games:

*strictly a 4.9 user
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ruffsta »

The winner of this year's Halloween contest is: DigitalDesignDude with his game submission of: BioDie

Congrats!

We'll figure out a prize for you.. Maybe i'll create a contest page on the website and also feature it on the main game page.. i'll get back to you on this.
DS Games:

*strictly a 4.9 user
DigitalDesignDude
Appreciated Member
Appreciated Member

Post by DigitalDesignDude »

Awesome!! :D Glad to have done my favourite holiday justice. :lol:
Multimedia Developer & Designer and Former DSGM 5.12 User

Created DS Games: BioDie, Fishing the Deep

Email notifications not currently supported on this forum.
Discord: DDesignDude#0055