OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

DELETING MULTIPLE PM'S

Forum, Website and VM Installation Support only
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

DELETING MULTIPLE PM'S

Post by Ruffsta »

Yes, we are fully aware that you cannot delete multiple PM's in 1 shot.. It pisses me off too.. TRUST ME! Seriously, i have more PM's than anyone else on here.. so you will have to delete your inbox and sent pm's 1 at a time.. your boxes can only hold 50 messages.

There is a forum update that James and I are looking into. We'll address this when we can because most of the time it's hard for both of us to have the same free time because we have different time zones.. But we will address the forum update that will fix a lot of issues. We are just letting you know that we are fully aware of them.
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DELETING MULTIPLE PM'S

Post by Ruffsta »

UPDATE: James has decided not to update the forum at this time, but we will look into this again down the road when there is significant board upgrades to do so.

However, we will be looking into this a little more because of the recent auto forum suspension.. which we still don't know why it happened - no reason was given but they did re-activate the forum. So the board may be moved or re-created with the new version of the phpbb board.
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user