OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://dsgamemaker.online - ONLINE

WARNING! YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING PERMENANTLY FOR SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH NON-DSGM RELATED TOPICS & POSTS! - FULLY ENFORCED!!!

NOTICE: ALL members that have NOT logged in once since their activation within 5 days have been and will be deleted!!! LAST UPDATED: 5-1-2022

NOTICE: I will NOT be sending anymore emails confirming your account being activated.. Try to log in and see if your account was activated yet..

ALL accounts MUST be Admin activated due to the server we are on! - More info in the announcements section

Please read announcements section of the forum upon logging in to stay up to date

Side note: Just a reminder, 4.9 and 5.12 are 2 totally different programs. You cannot use 1 app to load projects from the other.

Silver Falls

Specifically 5.12 works in progress
Jdulay

Silver Falls

Post by Jdulay »

Hi there everyone!
I develop a commercial survival horror game series titled Silver Falls. We currently have 2 games out on 3DS, with new ones launching soon for both 3DS and Switch. I am planning on launching a couple small games for free on the DS as thanks to our Fanbase.
We are still determining which of our game concepts will be possible with DS Game Maker, so we don't have any final title announcements, but we want to thank everyone involved for making DS Game Maker possible and available for people to use. If Save Files aren't possible, we are then planning to bring a small, action survival horror experience to the DS based on our Silver Falls game series.
We hope you'll check out our DS games when they launch. Thank you!
Attachments
consoelSCreen.jpg
consoelSCreen.jpg (200.98 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
Ruffsta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Silver Falls

Post by Ruffsta »

cool

yeah i'll give them a try when they come out.. :)
DS Games:
BananaCraze / MasterMind / Rock,Paper, Scissors

*strictly a 4.9 user
DigitalDesignDude
Appreciated Member
Appreciated Member

Post by DigitalDesignDude »

As someone who loves survival horror, I'm hyped for your potential project Jdulay!
Multimedia Developer & Designer and Former DSGM 5.12 User

Created DS Games: BioDie, Fishing the Deep

Email notifications not currently supported on this forum.
Discord: DDesignDude#0055
Jdulay

Post by Jdulay »

DigitalDesignDude wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:53 am As someone who loves survival horror, I'm hyped for your potential project Jdulay!
Always glad to meet a fellow survival horror fan. I always found the RE DS port absolutely impressive. Shame we never got a Silent Hill on DS, but at least we got Dimentium. I'm looking forward to having fun making games with DS Gamer Maker alongside other gamers.
TheRetroRoomRoo

Post by TheRetroRoomRoo »

This looks fantastic!!!
Lokd_0n
Newly Registered
Newly Registered

Post by Lokd_0n »

The game looks like Silent hill 1 or 2 combined with classic resident evil's pre-rendered backgrounds and Camera, looks very interesting to say the least.